Welcome to the Terminal!
First time visitor? Click here for a brief message!
General Release and Information Display (GRID) for 2017
The GRID below is an overview of map projects and other items that are in the planning phase, being worked on or have been released. This includes the entire Turbofan product line, covering TF_CivCoMP, SPUN, MaPS for Maps, Air Traffic Replay Projects (ATRPs) and more. Check back at your convenience for updates to the GRID!
|Website Update | Colours, theme, index page||4-July-2017|
|Website Update | Map information for Cul-de-Sac PAC and Atlantica||TBD||Scheduled|
|Cashville Metro International Airport||Estimated
|Mandiola International Airport | First of two||10-July-2017|
|Mandiola International Airport | Second of two||Estimated
|Toolbox update | Additional runways for future map||TBD||Scheduled|
|Spotting video | Mandiola International Airport | Terminal 2 observation deck||31-August-2017||Scheduled|
|Atlantica | Updates to Euphatica and Cashville International Airports||Estimated
- Product = Shows a small icon of a product (see below for long-forms of acronyms)
- Information = For maps: what is being done to the product | What is changing/being updated
~~ For videos: Type of video | Which airport/map | Which observation point the video will be "recorded" from
~~ For all other items, this section will be self-explanatory
- Completion date = estimated date of completion/arrival date. If no date is set, this column will show "To Be Determined (TBD)"
- Status = This will show three distinct statuses: scheduled, in-progress and for products that have "arrived" at the terminal, or have been released, two alternate-flashing green lights:
- ATRP = Air Traffic Replay Project
- T-SiPs = Turbofan Silent Productions
- MaPS = Measurements and Preparation Standards for YSFS maps (document)
Brief message for first-time visitors (click to show/hide message)
Hi! This is
YS Flight Headquarters. If civilian and commercial flight
simming is your flight of fancy, you're at the right place! I specialize in creating addon maps for the
YS Flight Simulator.
I invite you to take a look around the website, including my YSFS Addon page, where you will find all of my maps. Included are two sliding image galleries so you can preview the maps. I'm not known for aircraft addons or repaints (there are amazing aircraft addon creators/modders). However, I have two repaint packs of Taskforce 58's Beechcraft Super King Air 200 to my name. You can find them on the addons page as well.
As you've likely noticed already, the GRID will show what updates/projects I have planned, am in the process of working on, or have completed and released. You can come here and check it out at your convenience. I also encourage you to check out YS Flight Headquarters (a ton of information there!) and my links page for some of the best addons out there for YS Flight!